100% Native Traditional British Wild Flower Seed Mix MAS-WWILD1
A Native Traditional British Wildflower Seed Mix.
Will cope on most soil types. Attractive especially to bees and butterflies. 12 Wild Flower species 3 annuals Field Borage, Poppy & Cornflowers and 9 perennials.
Once established it will come back year after year and give a colourful show in the summer. Best suited if sowed onto bare soil. Can work where there is some grass but make sure that is at least 50 % bare soil before sowing.
Free establishment and Maintenance notes with every order.
WILD1 Wildflower meadow sowing rate 1.5 grams per square metre.
You should see Borage, Poppies and Cornflower in the first year. Then the other species including ox eye daisy should come to the fore for year 2.
|Plant Height||up to 1.5 metres|
|Mixture Details||Borage 1%,Corn Poppy (Papaver Rhoeas) 5.0%, Cornflower ( Centaurea Cyanus) 14.0%, Musk Mallow ( Malva Moschata) 8.0%, Ox Eye Daisy ( Leucanthemum Vulgare) 6.00%, Red Campion (Silene Dioica) 12.0%,Wild Red Clover 5.0%, Ribwort Plantain (Plantago lanceolata) 12.0%, Salad Burnet (Sanguisorba Minor) 12.0%, Self heal ( Prunella vulgaris) 5.0%, White Campion ( Silene Alba) 10.0%, Yarrow, (Achillea Millefolium) 10.0%|
|Flowering Season||May to September|
Looking for tips & advice? Click me...
We have a number of articles and news stories that you may find of interest about this product. Whether it's general advice on how best to sown, plant or prepare plants, or specific articles about this particular product, we're sure you'll something useful in the articles below...
- Wildflower seeding- How to sow Wildflower seed
- Instant Sunshine Urban Pollinator Wildflower Seed Mix
- Best time to plant wildflower seeds
- Delivery Times & Cost
- How To Grow from Wildflower Seed Packets
- The 3 P’s Of Establishing Wild Flowers Successfully.
- How to create a wild flower meadow
- Sowing 100% Wildflower seed mixes
- What Wild Flowers and mixture should I plant?
- How to grow cornfield annuals.
- How to plant Wild Flower Plugs
- How to plant native bulbs
- Sowing American style annual meadows
- Wildflower borders