Cottage Garden BB4
BB4 Cottage garden 100% Wildflower Seed mixture
This is one of our range of 100% wildflower seed mixes to create a border in your garden
The application rate is 2.0 grams per square metre or yard.
The species in the mixture are wildflowers that would traditionally have been found in an old cottage garden. Wildflower species Corncockle, Cornflower, Foxglove, Ox eye daisy, Teasel, Musk mallow, Red campion, White campion
The corncockle, cornflower and ox eye daisy may dominate in the first year. The other species will come to the fore in following years.
Please note all the wild flower seed in this mixtures are sourced and processed as follows. They come originally from stock grown in the wild in the UK. They are then multiplied up commercially. The seed is packed, mixed and distributed in the UK. This way you can be confident that you are buying native UK Wild Flower Seed to produce Native UK Wild Flower Meadows.
|Plant Height||2.5 to 3 feet|
|Mixture Details||Corncockle, Cornflower, foxglove, ox eye daisy, teasel, musk mallow, red campion,White campion|
|Flowering Season||May to September|
Looking for tips & advice? Click me...
We have a number of articles and news stories that you may find of interest about this product. Whether it's general advice on how best to sown, plant or prepare plants, or specific articles about this particular product, we're sure you'll something useful in the articles below...
- Wildflower seeding- How to sow Wildfower seed
- Instant Sunshine Urban Pollinator Wildflower Seed Mix
- Wildflower Seed When to Plant
- Delivery Times & Cost
- How To Grow from Wildflower Seed Packets
- The 3 P’s Of Establishing Wild Flowers Successfully.
- How to create a wild flower meadow
- Sowing 100% Wildflower seed mixes
- What Wild Flowers and mixture should I plant?
- How to grow cornfield annuals.
- How to plant Wild Flower Plugs
- How to plant native bulbs
- Sowing American style annual meadows
- Wildflower borders