Butterfly Wildflower Border BB1
100% Wildfllower Seed mixture
This is one of our range of 100% wildflower seed mixes to create an attractive border in your garden
The application rate is 2.0 grams per square metre or yard.
The species in the mixture are particularly attractive to butterflies Wildflower species Foxglove, Red campion, Ox eye daisy, Lesser knapweed, Field scabious, corn cockle and cornflower
In the first year the ox eye daisy, cornflower and corncockle may dominate .
In following years the other species should come to the fore.
Please note all the wild flower seed in this mixtures is sourced and processed as follows. They come originally from stock grown in the wild in the UK. They are then multiplied up commercially. The seed is packed, mixed and distributed in the UK. This way you can be confident that you are buying native UK Wild Flower Seed to produce Native UK Wild Flower Meadows.
|Plant Height||2.5 to 3 feet|
|Mixture Details||Foxglove, Red campion, Ox eye daisy, Lesser knapweed, Field scabious, corn cockle, cornflower|
|Flowering Season||May to September|
Looking for tips & advice? Click me...
We have a number of articles and news stories that you may find of interest about this product. Whether it's general advice on how best to sown, plant or prepare plants, or specific articles about this particular product, we're sure you'll something useful in the articles below...
- Wildflower seeding- How to sow Wildfower seed
- Instant Sunshine Urban Pollinator Wildflower Seed Mix
- Wildflower Seed When to Plant
- Delivery Times & Cost
- How To Grow from Wildflower Seed Packets
- The 3 P’s Of Establishing Wild Flowers Successfully.
- How to create a wild flower meadow
- Sowing 100% Wildflower seed mixes
- What Wild Flowers and mixture should I plant?
- How to grow cornfield annuals.
- How to plant Wild Flower Plugs
- How to plant native bulbs
- Sowing American style annual meadows
- Wildflower borders