Bird Border BB3
BB3 Bird border 100% Wildflower Seed mixture
This is one of our range of 100% wildflower seed mixes to create a border in your garden
The application rate is 2.0 grams per square metre or yard.
The species in the mixture produce seeds which are attractive to birds Wildflower species Sorrel, Field scabious, Lesser knapweed, Greater hawkbit, Teasel.
Please note all the wild flower seed in this mixtures are sourced and processed as follows. They come originally from stock grown in the wild in the UK. They are then multiplied up commercially. The seed is packed, mixed and distributed in the UK. This way you can be confident that you are buying native UK Wild Flower Seed to produce Native UK Wild Flower Meadows.
|Plant Height||2.5 to 3 feet (teasel will grow taller)|
|Mixture Details||Sorrel, Field scabious, lesser knapweed, greater hawkbit, teasel|
|Setting||Sun & semi shade|
Looking for tips & advice? Click me...
We have a number of articles and news stories that you may find of interest about this product. Whether it's general advice on how best to sown, plant or prepare plants, or specific articles about this particular product, we're sure you'll something useful in the articles below...
- Wildflower seeding- How to sow Wildfower seed
- Instant Sunshine Urban Pollinator Wildflower Seed Mix
- Wildflower Seed When to Plant
- Delivery Times & Cost
- How To Grow from Wildflower Seed Packets
- The 3 P’s Of Establishing Wild Flowers Successfully.
- How to create a wild flower meadow
- Sowing 100% Wildflower seed mixes
- What Wild Flowers and mixture should I plant?
- How to grow cornfield annuals.
- How to plant Wild Flower Plugs
- How to plant native bulbs
- Sowing American style annual meadows
- Wildflower borders