Bee Border BB2
<p>BB2 Bee border 100% Wildflower Seed mixture</p>
<p>This is one of our range of 100% wildflower seed mixes to create a border in your garden</p>
<p>The application rate is 2.0 grams per square metre or yard.</p>
<p>The species in the mixture are particularly attractive to bees Wildflower species Foxglove, Betony, Native Red clover, Lesser knapweed, Common vetch, Wild marjoram, Cornflower In the first year the red clover and cornflower may dominate .</p>
<p>In following years the other species should come to the fore.</p>
The Native Red clover is Essex Red Clover which has been grown in that County for many decades. The Common Vetch is from UK Production.
<p>Please note all the other wild flower seed in this mixtures are sourced and processed as follows. They come originally from stock grown in the wild in the UK. They are then multiplied up commercially. The seed is packed, mixed and distributed in the UK. This way you can be confident that you are buying native UK Wild Flower Seed to produce Native UK Wild Flower Meadows.</p>
|Plant Height||2.5 to 3 feet|
|Mixture Details||Foxglove, Betony, red clover, Lesser knapweed, Common vetch, Wild Marjoram, Cornflower|
Looking for tips & advice? Click me...
We have a number of articles and news stories that you may find of interest about this product. Whether it's general advice on how best to sown, plant or prepare plants, or specific articles about this particular product, we're sure you'll something useful in the articles below...
- Wildflower seeding- How to sow Wildflower seed
- Instant Sunshine Urban Pollinator Wildflower Seed Mix
- Best time to plant wildflower seeds
- Delivery Times & Cost
- How To Grow from Wildflower Seed Packets
- The 3 P’s Of Establishing Wild Flowers Successfully.
- How to create a wild flower meadow
- Sowing 100% Wildflower seed mixes
- What Wild Flowers and mixture should I plant?
- How to grow cornfield annuals.
- How to plant Wild Flower Plugs
- How to plant native bulbs
- Sowing American style annual meadows
- Wildflower borders