Native British Wildflower Seed Mix for Clay Soil SKU: MAS-WWILD5
- Native British wildflower seed mixture for clay soil. Perennials for clay seed mix offering amazingly colourful wildflowers including Musk Mallow and Meadow Buttercup. Flowers from May - September. Sow at 1.5 grams per square metre for best results.
100% Native British Wildflower Seed mixture for clay soils.
16 wild flower species in it It is designed to cope with heavy clay soils. 2 Annuals including Poppy which will flower in the first year. 14 perennials which once established will come back year after year creating an attractive summer meadow.
- Attractive to Wildlife. The aim once established is to have different species of height , colour and appearance from May through to August.
- The application rate is 1.5 grams per square metre or yard.
- Free Establishment & Maintenance notes with every order.
- Best sown into bare soil or an existing grass sward that contains no perennial ryegrass. Aim for at least 50% bare soil.
Please note all the wild flower seed in our mixtures are sourced and processed as follows. They come originally from stock grown in the wild in the UK. They are then multiplied up commercially. The seed is packed, mixed and distributed in the UK. This way you can be confident that you are buying native UK Wild Flower Seed to produce Native UK Wild Flower Meadows.
|Plant Height||up to 1.5 metres|
|Mixture Details||Autumn Hawkbit (Leontodon Autumnalis)0.2%; Betony (Stachys Officnalis) 0.1% Corn Poppy (Papaver Rhoeas) 11.0%, Lady’s Bedstraw (Galium Verum) 5.0%, Lesser Knapweed (Centaurea Nigra) 13%, Meadow Buttercup ( Ranunculus Acris) 1.0 %, Meadow Vetchling (Lathyrus pratensis) 0.1%, Musk Mallow (Malva Moschata) 6.0%, Ox Eye Daisy (Leucanthemum Vulgare) 11.0%, Ribwort Plantain (Planatago Lanceolata) 11.0%, Self Heal (Prunella Vulgaris) 11.0%, Common Sorrel (Rumex Acetosa) 1.6%, White Campion (Silene Alba) 8.0%, Wild Carrot (Daucus Carota) 11.0%, Yarrow, (Achillea Millefolium) 5.0%, Yellow Rattle (Rhinanathus Minor) 5.0%.|
|Flowering Season||May to September|
Please download our Seed Establishment Guide (.pdf) for instructions on how to prepare, seed and care for your Meadowmania seed mixes.