Wildflower Plants General Summer Mix MAS-PM1
Blend of wildflower plants that will give a meadow that flowers throughout the summer once established.
You can buy it in multiples of 50 or 150 plugs.
There are up to 20 different species listed and we will send you either 5 by 10 or 15 by 10 from the following list of species, as they are available.
If you require specific species then you need to order from the Perennial plug plants.
All our wildflower plants are grown in the UK from native UK produced seed. All plugs are 40cc in volume. If you order 50 plugs we will send 5 plants of 10 species. If you order 150 we will send you 15 plugs of 10 species drawn from the list as we have them available. Delivery is from Mid September through to the End of April
|Plant Height||10cm-1 metre|
|Mixture Details||Potential species are; Yarrow, Kidney vetch, common knapweed, greater knapweed, wild carrot, meadowæCranesbill, LadyÍs bedstraw, common St Johns wort, catÍs ear, field scabious, greater hawkbit, ox eye daisy, Birdsfoot trefoil, musk mallow, ribwort plantain, salad burnet, self heal, hay rattle, white campion, dark mullein & tufted vetch.|
|Setting||Sun Mixed soils|
Looking for tips & advice? Click me...
We have a number of articles and news stories that you may find of interest about this product. Whether it's general advice on how best to sown, plant or prepare plants, or specific articles about this particular product, we're sure you'll something useful in the articles below...
- What do Wildflower Plug Plants look like
- Wildflower seeding- How to sow Wildfower seed
- Instant Sunshine Urban Pollinator Wildflower Seed Mix
- Wildflower Seed When to Plant
- Delivery Times & Cost
- How To Grow from Wildflower Seed Packets
- The 3 P’s Of Establishing Wild Flowers Successfully.
- How to create a wild flower meadow
- Sowing 100% Wildflower seed mixes
- What Wild Flowers and mixture should I plant?
- How to grow cornfield annuals.
- How to plant Wild Flower Plugs
- How to plant native bulbs
- Sowing American style annual meadows
- Wildflower borders