Cornfield Annual Mix Standard MAS-CWF1
CWF1 Cornfield Annuals 100% Wild Flower Native British Seed mixture
This is our standard corn field annual seed mix.
The application rate is 2.0 grams per square metre or yard.
These mixes do best sown in fertile conditions. The red poppy, blue cornflower, purple corn cockle and yellow corn marigold can make for a very striking effect.
Please note all the wild flower seed in our mixtures are sourced and processed as follows. They come originally from stock grown in the wild in the UK. They are then multiplied up commercially. The seed is packed, mixed and distributed from the UK. This way you can be confident that you are buying native UK Wild Flower Seed to produce Native UK Wild Flower Meadows.
|Plant Height||Up to 1.5 metres|
|Mixture Details||Corn Cockle ( Agrostemma Githago) 50%, Corn chamomile ( anthemis arvensis) 5.0%, Cornflower ( Centaurea cyanaus) 10%, Corn Marigold ( chrysanthemum segetum) 25.0%, Field Poppy ( papaver Rhoeas) 10.0%.|
|Setting||Fertile soils and sun|
Looking for tips & advice? Click me...
We have a number of articles and news stories that you may find of interest about this product. Whether it's general advice on how best to sown, plant or prepare plants, or specific articles about this particular product, we're sure you'll something useful in the articles below...
- Wildflower seeding- How to sow Wildfower seed
- Instant Sunshine Urban Pollinator Wildflower Seed Mix
- Wildflower Seed When to Plant
- Delivery Times & Cost
- How To Grow from Wildflower Seed Packets
- The 3 P’s Of Establishing Wild Flowers Successfully.
- How to create a wild flower meadow
- Sowing 100% Wildflower seed mixes
- What Wild Flowers and mixture should I plant?
- How to grow cornfield annuals.
- How to plant Wild Flower Plugs
- How to plant native bulbs
- Sowing American style annual meadows
- Wildflower borders