Natural Renovation Paddock Grass Seed Acre 10kg MAS-NH02
Natural Horsemanship Renovation ley.
This mixture is suitable where you have an existing ley and you want to improve it and extend its life.
It will increase the non ryegrass species in your ley which should lead to an improvement in the diversity of the species.
It will reduce the impact of poaching
Improve the overall diet for your horse.
Contains no perennial ryegrass
Best suited to heavy ground we can supply a version for lighter land please conatact us.
Sow1 pack per acre. Enter the number of acres you require in the appropriate box and then click "Add to Basket".
Herb Mixture Contains
Sheeps parsley, Sheeps Burnett, Yarrow, Ribwort Plantain and Fenugreek
Gift Promotions to be added to cart when purchased.
Regular Price: £6.75
Special Price: £0.00
Looking for tips & advice? Click me...
We have a number of articles and news stories that you may find of interest about this product. Whether it's general advice on how best to sown, plant or prepare plants, or specific articles about this particular product, we're sure you'll something useful in the articles below...
- Replacing Ragwort with Herbs
- Delivery Times & Cost
- How to Choose Grass Seed for your Horses Paddock.
- Why, How and When to Soil Test my Horse Paddock?
- How to renovate or improve an existing horse paddock
- How to establish a new pasture
- Where to find advice about my Horse Paddock?
- Garry Holter Demeter Grassland Management
- Delivery times
- Information on the common grassland weeds