Mixed Herbs For Horses MAS-RO007
We can supply this mixture in 1 kilos packs.
Sow at ½ to 1 kilos per acre.
The herbs when established will improve the palatability of the grass and will be an extra source of minerals to the animals.
Some of the herbs are relatively deep rooting and this will have the added advantage of breaking up the soil.
Species include: sainfoin, Sheep’s Burnet, Sheep’s Parsley, Ribgrass, Yarrow and Fenugreek
5% Yarrow, 15% Ribgrass
10% Fenugreek, 30% Sheeps Parsley
10% Sainfoin, 30% Sheeps Burnet
Looking for tips & advice? Click me...
We have a number of articles and news stories that you may find of interest about this product. Whether it's general advice on how best to sown, plant or prepare plants, or specific articles about this particular product, we're sure you'll something useful in the articles below...
- Replacing Ragwort with Herbs
- Delivery Times & Cost
- How to Choose Grass Seed for your Horses Paddock.
- Why, How and When to Soil Test my Horse Paddock?
- How to renovate or improve an existing horse paddock
- How to establish a new pasture
- Where to find advice about my Horse Paddock?
- Garry Holter Demeter Grassland Management
- Delivery times
- Information on the common grassland weeds