Horse & Pony Paddock Grazing Seed Mix Acre 12.6 kilos MAS-SP2
The Ryegrass strains are leafy productive and persistent. They provide strong grazing.
The Fescues and Smooth stalk meadow grass provide a firm bottom to the ley which reduce poaching.
This makes the sward closely knit and sound for horses walking, trotting and galloping.
The herbs are rich in minerals, contributing towards strong bone structure.
The herb mixture contains Chicory, Sheep’s burnet & Sheep’s Parsley, Ribgrass, Yarrow and Sainfoin.
Sow 1 pack per acre. Enter the number of acres you require in the appropriate box and then click "Add to Basket".
Mixed Herbs contain
Sheeps Parsley, Sheeps Burnet, Yarrow, Ribwort and Fenugreek
Looking for tips & advice? Click me...
We have a number of articles and news stories that you may find of interest about this product. Whether it's general advice on how best to sown, plant or prepare plants, or specific articles about this particular product, we're sure you'll something useful in the articles below...
- Replacing Ragwort with Herbs
- Delivery Times & Cost
- How to Choose Grass Seed for your Horses Paddock.
- Why, How and When to Soil Test my Horse Paddock?
- How to renovate or improve an existing horse paddock
- How to establish a new pasture
- Where to find advice about my Horse Paddock?
- Garry Holter Demeter Grassland Management
- Delivery times
- Information on the common grassland weeds