Grass Seed For Horse Gallops 20 kg MAS-EQU01
If you have an area that receives heavy wear then you a mix like this.
Sow this at 40 to 100 kilos per acre.
The grasses are both dense short and resilient.
They will with stand poaching well.
Work out the number of bags you require then enter it in the appropriate box. That is if you need 3 by 20 kilos then enter 3 in the 2-5 range and click buy.
Please note the prices are per 20 kilo pack.
Looking for tips & advice? Click me...
We have a number of articles and news stories that you may find of interest about this product. Whether it's general advice on how best to sown, plant or prepare plants, or specific articles about this particular product, we're sure you'll something useful in the articles below...
- Replacing Ragwort with Herbs
- Delivery Times & Cost
- How to Choose Grass Seed for your Horses Paddock.
- Why, How and When to Soil Test my Horse Paddock?
- How to renovate or improve an existing horse paddock
- How to establish a new pasture
- Where to find advice about my Horse Paddock?
- Garry Holter Demeter Grassland Management
- Delivery times
- Information on the common grassland weeds