Demeter Grassland Management Grass Mix 3 MAS-GM3
A special Grass Seed Horse Paddock mix developed by Garry Holter of Demeter Grasslnad Management.
This mixture has been developed by Garry to offer very extensive grazing opportunities for horse owners.
It will increase the non ryegrass species in your ley which will lead to an improvement in the diversity of the species.
The aim is to improve the grass sward, offer long term grazing and improve the overall diet of your horse.
We recommend 10 kilos to the acre if renovating an existing pasture . 15 kilos to the acre if sowing a new pasture.
Sow 1 pack per acre. Enter the number of packs you require in the appropriate box and then click "Add to Basket".
Looking for tips & advice? Click me...
We have a number of articles and news stories that you may find of interest about this product. Whether it's general advice on how best to sown, plant or prepare plants, or specific articles about this particular product, we're sure you'll something useful in the articles below...
- Replacing Ragwort with Herbs
- Delivery Times & Cost
- How to Choose Grass Seed for your Horses Paddock.
- Why, How and When to Soil Test my Horse Paddock?
- How to renovate or improve an existing horse paddock
- How to establish a new pasture
- Where to find advice about my Horse Paddock?
- Garry Holter Demeter Grassland Management
- Delivery times
- Information on the common grassland weeds