Posted on March 21, 2016
Our Advice Section & Customers Meadow Pictures
Below you'll find a list of all our most recent advice pages and posts. To find specific information, please look in the Categories on the left of this page.
Click on the relevant category and you'll go to a page containing a more detailed list of advice in that section. We hope you can find all the information you need, but if in doubt, please contact us .
Posted on March 14, 2016
Posted on March 8, 2016
Posted on February 29, 2016
Posted on February 24, 2016
Posted on February 16, 2016
Posted on January 29, 2016
Delivery Times/Cost to Ireland
- Wildflower seed is dispatched within 2 working days of receipt of order. They are either sent by International mail or by two day carrier.
- Amenity & agricultural seed mixes are dispatched the day after receipt of order. They are sent by two day carrier or by International mail. They should arrive 3 working days after date of ordering.
- Plug plantsPlug plants take about 5 working days to dispatch from ordering. They are sent by International mail or by two day carrier. The normal season is Mid September through to end of April.
- Snowdrops , Aconites & Bluebellsare sent February/ March. In season delivery is normally about 5 working days
- Autumn planting bulbsare sent from the end of September through October. In season delivery is normally about 5 working day
Orders are sent either by
Orders under 94 euros or 2 kilos in weight we add 3.75 euros to an order for delievry
Delivered by carrier
Orders over 94 euros or 2 kilos in weight add 27 euros per 20 kilos.
For larger orders see table below. The cost of delivery will appear in first stage of the checkout if you ask for a quote. If you are unsure please contact us direct.
Contact us by Phone on (01) 6859049 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
See table below
For more details click here. Delivery costs
Posted on January 26, 2016
Posted on January 20, 2016
Posted on January 4, 2016
This post was posted in News