Natural Horsemanship Long Term Grazing Ley Acre 13kg MAS-NH03
If you are looking to establish new pastures that are healthy and natural.
The NH03 is an excellent horse pasture seed mix.
The start of this mixtures is to exclude perennial ryegrass. This can be to aggressive for other species to compete.
The mixture offers a wide range of species to graze on and will produce a high yield.
The mixture listed best suits heavy land if you light or limestone soils we can do an equivalent version for you soil type.
It contains no perennial ryegrass. This is for two reasons. It is believed that ryegrass leys may increase the likelihood of laminitis. Secondly ryegrass is generally too aggressive for some of the beneficial wild flowers to establish.
Timothy adds to the palatability. Cocksfoot can cope with drought. Smooth stalk meadow grass and creeping red fescue can help reduce poaching. The herbs add to a balanced diet.
Mixed Herbs Contain;
Burnet, Ribgrass,Yarrow, Sheeps Parsley and Fenugreek
Looking for tips & advice? Click me...
We have a number of articles and news stories that you may find of interest about this product. Whether it's general advice on how best to sown, plant or prepare plants, or specific articles about this particular product, we're sure you'll something useful in the articles below...
- Replacing Ragwort with Herbs
- Delivery Times & Cost
- How to Choose Grass Seed for your Horses Paddock.
- Why, How and When to Soil Test my Horse Paddock?
- How to renovate or improve an existing horse paddock
- How to establish a new pasture
- Where to find advice about my Horse Paddock?
- Garry Holter Demeter Grassland Management
- Delivery times
- Information on the common grassland weeds