Large amenity areas
As follows is the list of our 3 lawn amenity seed mixes for large areas.
- AM5 is slow growing and needs less maintenance it does well on banks.
- AM6 is quick to establish and is hard wearing.
- AM10 is suitable for very large areas such as country parks.
AM5 you can buy from 800 grams upwards. AM6 & AM10 the minimum amount we can supply is 10 kilos. For bulk orders over 60 kilos, please contact us for a special price.
To calculate how much seed you need use the simple seed calculation table at the bottom of the page.
For more advice and information click on the advice section below
Looking for tips & advice? Click me...
We have a number of articles and news stories that you may find of interest about this product. Whether it's general advice on how best to sown, plant or prepare plants, or specific articles about this particular product, we're sure you'll something useful in the articles below...
- Produces a slower growing quality lawn.
- No amenity perennial ryegrass.
- New Lawn 40 grams to the sq mtr.
- Overseeding 20 grams.
Large Lawn Areas AM6
- Mixture is one of our top sellers.
- The perennial ryegrasses make it quick to establish.
- The creeping red fescue makes it hard wearing.
- Makes a dense hard wearing surface.
Amenity Lawn mixture This mixture is excellent if you have large amenity area to establish. It will cope with a low seed rate which makes it economic. The clover will help keep the grass green throughout the year. Seed rate 6-10 grams per square metre. Lowest recommended mowing height 25mm