100% Native Traditional British Wild Flower Seed Mix MAS-WWILD1
A Native Traditional British Wildflower Seed Mix.
Will cope on most soil types. Attractive to bees and butterflies. 10 Wild Flower species one annual Field poppy and 9 perennials.
Once established it will come back year after year and give a colourful show in the summer. Best suited if sowed onto bare soil. Can work where there is some grass but make sure that is at least 50 % bare soil before sowing.
Free establishment and Maintenance notes with every order.
WILD1 Wildflower meadow sowing rate 1.5 grams per square metre.
The Poppies and Ox eye daisy will dominate in the first year. Then the other species should come to the fore.
|Plant Height||up to 1.5 metres|
|Mixture Details||Corn Poppy (Papaver Rhoeas) 5.0%, Meadow Buttercup ( Ranunculus acris) 7.0%, Musk Mallow ( Malva Moschata) 5.0%, Ox Eye Daisy ( Leucanthemum Vulgare) 4.0%, Red Campion (Silene Dioica) 20.0%,Ribwort Plantain (Plantago lanceolata) 12.0%, Salad Burnet (Sanguisorba Minor) 12.0%, Self heal ( Prunella Vulgaris) 20%, White Campion ( Silene Alba) 10.0%, Yarrow, (Achillea Millefolium) 5.0%|
|Flowering Season||May to September|
Looking for tips & advice? Click me...
We have a number of articles and news stories that you may find of interest about this product. Whether it's general advice on how best to sown, plant or prepare plants, or specific articles about this particular product, we're sure you'll something useful in the articles below...
- Wildflower seeding- How to sow Wildfower seed
- Instant Sunshine Urban Pollinator Wildflower Seed Mix
- Wildflower Seed When to Plant
- Delivery Times & Cost
- How To Grow from Wildflower Seed Packets
- The 3 P’s Of Establishing Wild Flowers Successfully.
- Where and how to grow Native English Bluebells.
- How to create a wild flower meadow
- Sowing 100% Wildflower seed mixes
- What Wild Flowers and mixture should I plant?
- How to grow cornfield annuals.
- How to plant Wild Flower Plugs
- How to plant native bulbs
- Sowing American style annual meadows
- Wildflower borders